View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 18, 2019 at 02:18 PM

I am deeply sorry that your family is going through ALL of this, @Twinmama831! Please hang in there. I feel like your husband DEFINITELY needs help. It's up to him to get it though. I agree with the other wise posters about doing day shifts. It seems clear that night shifts are being REALLY hard on his mental health. Try to talk to him as much as you possibly can about this. Make him understand that it's a FUNDAMENTAL decision if he wants to save your marriage. Hopefully he'll start seeing a therapist as well if he can. Just try to have a SERIOUS talk with him and make him understand that it's important for him, for you and your kids to do something. I am so very sorry and I wish I could do more to help. Please feel free to PM me anytime if you need advice and support I'll get back at you as soon as I possibly can. Remember to take care of yourself as well as your health is REALLY important as well! Please keep us updated as much as you possibly can. Let us know how things are turning out for you. Wish you the best of luck in BOTH your life and your healing! Keep taking care of yourself! That's REALLY IMPORTANT! Sending many safe, warm hugs to you, Twinmama831, and to ALL of your family! PLEASE NEVER GIVE UP HOPE AND PLEASE KEEP FIGHTING AS MUCH AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN WITH ALL THE STRENGTH YOU CAN FIND!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Twinmama831