View Single Post
DavidJanS
Account Suspended

Member Since Dec 2018
1 hugs
given
Default Jul 19, 2019 at 03:29 AM

Hi Divine1966

Yes, it was planned that the children will be homeschooled on the traveling Europe, not the world. That was when I started to understand that something is completely wrong, as my wife did not manage to keep any schooling plan and just my olderst daughter schooled herself.

It is not a "lifestyle" when during your life they are situation that are not completely "normal". My Marriage did not start as 3! I had a relation, just like all others, when my now wife attached herself as "third partner". While I belived that she was polyamorous and as she told she could not get children, my partner and I accepted this as a "special situation". But this woman created immediately problems, immediately became pregnant, I was put under the question of never seeing my child or split form my old partner and marry this women. It was clear that time that she as lying, but I did not know it was compulsive and that she does not perceive herself as lying.
I did not know that complete unreliability was part of the damage.

She promised me to start healing what I thought was a depression but did not.
3 years later, when I needed her most, she left me with another man telling my 2 years old son that I'm not his father anymore.
After 6 months the other man most likely found that she was lying to him and understood that she had two children with me and she came back to continue with me.
I got a full-time job and did not realize how much damage she created in my children and that we lost contact to all neighbors.
She became pregnant again, I quit my job as my boss was not willing to give me holidays so I could be around my family at the birth. The situation became very complicated where we were living and we moved to my father just after my mother had died.
We lived there 4 months and then moved to the north east of Bavaria and my father came a little later to life about 30km from us.

There we lived for 3 years and the huge problems of my son became more and more evident, problems in school, problems with friends. I believed my wife when she talked bad about our neighbors and their children, we became more and more isolated - and had our 4th child.

One year after her birth, we decided to leave the house and make a tour through Europe to find a better place and homeschool the big two children, the two small ones where young enough to not go into school, yet.

Driving through Europe and being really close to my wife and our children made me understand that "something" is wrong, that NO plan, NO school plan nothing was made by my wife in the way she promised and we agreed to that it would be done and we decided that some help was necessary.

So the children and we came into contact with possible nannies and one day one "want to be nanny" came. But she immediately be came a friend to the children, plyed with them, made the homeschooling - and my wife started to hate her, accuse her of whatever and started to tell me that I fell in love and must life with two women and she told this to our children, trying to create complete mess and situations of hatred.

I saw that my children were appreciating the planned days, my youngest was playing most of her day with the "nanny" who never took a pence, even gave us money when we had a need, and was with us 24/7, playing and caring all the time especially about the two young children, but making sports and schooling with the older as well. My wife wanted to get rid of her and I did not want my children to go back into chaos, so I opposed kicking our helper in her ***.

Then, end of 2015 this woman who helped my children so much, left, and we decided to go to Gran Canaria, because my wife pretended to have illnesses where the climate of Gran Canaria would cure her. So we moved to this island and my wife demonstrated that she is completely unable to deal with the situation, my children becase very bad, she was extremely rude to all and I talked again to that woman who was with our children before and told her that the children need her and I like her and it was not right what happend and what the mother is doing and we would have to make her finally look for help with her condition.

She then came back to us, on the island, together with my father. My wife announced her as "my 2nd wife", went to a psychiatric, received Sertralina pills and whenever I tried to communicate with the psychiatrist, she would deny to talk with me to keep the "trusting relation" with my wife, ignoring any hints on the real cause of the problems.

My wife started to create chaos on the finca where we were living, confusing the workers helping us to set it up and about one year later started a secret relation with one of the day-workers. She staged a "kidnapp"-problems, confused me completely about what was going on and when I eventually found that this homeless dayworker fell in love with her, I explained to him that my wife was severely mentally sick, telling lies and confusing people and he must not create problem to my family.

He promised to explain to her what is real and what is imagination - and I believed him. One month later she told me that he must live with us and he is her new lover and second father for my children. In the same time she becaume very rude to my children, our friend and me, shouting every day, forcing the children to be with her and her new lover, wait on her for hours during the night.
I told her that I'm not going to work so she can f** with him and neglect our children that he has to deliver money if he wants to live there, that she can be with who she likes to but I'm not accepting him to be "second father" just because he sleeps with the mother and costs me money. I told him to vanish and he went, just to buy a car from the money I gave him to vanish and come back, while my wife pretended that I left her and he would have to rescue her.

When he came back, I was still sleeping in one bed with my wife, so she threw me out, I wrote her a letter and asked her whether she want so be with him and end all we had together or stop with him. She decided against me, so I left the house, and "the nanny" went with me, not two month later my father had to leave there as well, even though he paid most of the money, because she did not give him water and food and my old father needs held and cannot live by himself.

In the first months I was not understanding how this could have happened and then I understood mythomania. The homeless dayworker gladly believed my wife what a poor victim she was and wanted to rescue her. He wants to believe her so much, he even went to police and told them I want to shoot him dead. I won the trial because here is no evidence, just because I won arms and shooting in a club as sport it does not mean I would want to shoot someone. I never ever would shoot anyone but in self-defense and this homeless man is weak and submissive, hysterical, but no danger for me. But he delivers the trust my wife needs to firmly believe her lies and make people do what she wants them to do thinking they do it because she is such a fine person - while they just fear her and her evil lies and want as little problems as possible.

Again, the story is much more complicated, more connections with the past and decisions and situation would have to be considered and written about, but that, I think, is more for a book than for a forum.
Best wishes
David
DavidJanS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote