View Single Post
nasah

Member Since Jul 2019
Default Jul 19, 2019 at 11:18 AM

I have been addicted to this cuckold fantasy for almost 17 years now. It all started with just one glimpse of my wife in a totally arousing attire , which ofcourse she did for me and took a pic of her.

Well, I've been doing some awkward activities to satisfy the urge of my fantasy to do in real by sharing her pics with total stranger and reading their comments, which gave me immense pleasure.

Anyhow , after 14 years of marriage, I finally disclosed it to my wife and told her everything. For my surprised , she did not got shocked but heard me in details and said, it is ok to have any such fantasy, as long as you don't act upon it.

The positive side of it, she helped me in executing the fantasies by role playing with me, where I acted as not her husband. This activity did helped me to certain extent by not all the time thinking of the fantasies stuck in my mind.

Now, such thoughts are occupy my mind when I'm all alone, its surely is hurting at time but then again, I'm fighting it by not looking to materialize in real.

I would suggest that all the guys here, must take your wives into confidence and talk to them, let your heart out. After all they are your wives, they won't kill you for merely having a fantasy in your mind.
nasah is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
bizi