Community Liaison

Member Since Jun 2016
70.9k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Heart Jul 19, 2019 at 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter9 View Post
I think I actually had a baseline day yesterday! That would be the first time in 19 months!

And I think I can feel a bit of motivation starting. It's not strong enough to actually get me to do something but I can see that I'm thinking more thoughts about doing something. These thoughts come up on their own and I haven't had them in ages so it's nice to experience that.

I've been honing my Photoshop skills for the past couple of weeks. I think I'm pretty good at it but I wanted to get out of my comfort zone and learn some new tools and techniques. I'm just experimenting and learning. I'm getting better at removing unwanted things like people from photos and making it look like they were never there.

I didn't hit my baseline today but that's ok. Lots of coffee kept me from getting too low.

I'm visiting a friend tonight who wants some of my photos to display in his office. He offered to pay for them but I just said he can pay to get them printed but I'm giving him the photos for free.
Hey scooter!

I am thrilled for you! I hope you have many more baseline days soon!!!

It's nice of you to give your photos to your friend!!!

Photoshop! I know nothing about it!!!

I am sure you do a great job with it!

Much Love to You and to Your Family!

Thanks for this!
Sunflower123