View Single Post
BestSelection

Member Since Jul 2019
Default Jul 20, 2019 at 04:42 AM

First off I have nothing against transgender people at all.

Little bit of background:

I’ve been aroused by body swap/gender transformation stories for some time now. Most of these stories in my adult life deal with weight gain from female to female transformation or male to female(I have an interest in larger women). I remember when i was younger (i’m 23 now) I would wish i was a girl a couple times or picture i was a woman i found attractive. I’ve never identified as a woman and i’ve always been comfortable being a man. I read stuff online in forums that if you have this sort of fetish for gender swap (usually magic stories) of males changing into females then you are transgender. And this typically freaks me out because like I stated, I feel comfortable with my body, and I have a girlfriend and am sexually active. I’ve also never cross dressed before either or have done this in the bedroom. I keep questioning everything in my life and idk if that is a symptom of OCD. I can barely sleep and I feel like i’ve become psychosomatic now because the more i look at forums seeking reassurance that i am not transgender, I feel like I could be (if that makes any sense). I would appreciate any help or guidance I just have been constantly stressed out about this for a month, intrusive thoughts about this daily. Thank you.
BestSelection is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Skeezyks