View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 20, 2019 at 12:34 PM

It seems like a REALLY difficult situation, @Iamclockwork! I agree with all the other wise, wonderful posters that it's not fair to assume the behavior of a victim of sexual assault. Everyone reacts their own way to any event. I also agree with @theoretical about talking to her about her passport since that seems to be the most urget thing. Ask her whether or not she wants to come with you to Europe. Don't press her in one direction or another. Whether she wants to go to the police or not is up to her. It can take time before a victim decides to come upfront about what they've been through and it's not surprising that she got upset about you telling your Mom - it IS something REALLY personal and I'm not sure it's appropriate to share it so freely. Nevertheless, I hope you'll be able to talk to her about ALL of this! Remember NOT to pressure and to NOT make her feel uncomfortable! Let us know how things tunr out for BOTH of you! Wishing you BOTH the best of luck and I hope you'll BOTH be able to work through this TOGETHER! Sending many safe, warm hugs to BOTH you and your girlfriend! KEEP FIGHTING AND KEEP ROCKING! Sending many safe, warm hugs to BOTH of you!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote