Thread: Motivation
View Single Post
Anonymous35014

Default Jul 22, 2019 at 06:53 AM

I really enjoy learning new things. I just browse Reddit and find random subreddits (and there are literally thousands of them) to read. One of my favorite subreddits is r/DIY (do it yourself) for people who do their own custom, unique projects based on cool ideas they've come up with. It gives me cool ideas of things I can do.

I've recently been interested in fixing faulty/broken electronics. I did study a lot of electrical engineering stuff in college, though. Like 7 courses worth. So I'm pretty knowledgeable about how electronics work, including soldering, circuit components, using appropriate voltages/currents, graphics, etc.. Raspberry pi's and Arduinos are pretty fun to fiddle with, too. I look up inspirational projects and stuff.

Electronics can be challenging, though, if you don't know your theories too well. But there are always video and picture tutorials out there that show you how to do things. Not sure if that's your cup of tea, but I've found that electronics can be useful, so it's fun to make them and use them.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Jedi67, Wild Coyote, yellow_fleurs

Thanks for this!
Jedi67, Wild Coyote, yellow_fleurs