View Single Post
DavidJanS
Account Suspended

Member Since Dec 2018
1 hugs
given
Default Jul 22, 2019 at 08:42 AM

Hi tecomsin

Thank you for your post! I have googled this page: The Gray Rock Method Of Dealing With A Narcissist When No Contact Isn’t An Option and found many more very intersting articles about the topic, including: Why You Should NEVER Attempt Couples Therapy With A Narcissist

I have been using this grey rock method since about November last year, when I started to understand NPD/mythomania . Unfortunately, we are in the "divorce-process" and the lawyer of my wife is a hyper-feminist-man-hater, so whatever my wife says about me, the lawyer loves as it supports her belief that all man are evil perpetrators and all women victims. The list of accusations what I supposedly done to her is 40 pages, 40 pages or evil lies.

"Grey rock" is sometimes hard to practice and in former times I was always the exact opposite: I thought there MUST be a way to make her understand what she did and does to us all, in some very kind and loving manner... but I always failed and now I know: there was never a chance for me and if I had known earlier, I could save a lot of problems from my children.

Now, I hope for a psychological investigation by the court of the family; I asked for this November last year and still nothing happened. But I was told that the application was received and that we are just waiting for the "next free psychologist" to contact me. Waiting is something very common on Gran Canaria, everything goes so slowly here, that I learned so far.When the psychologist will finally connect with me, the most important thing will be to make him aware of the extreme manipulative talent of my wife. She can make people do the exact opposite of what they wanted to, just by a few smiles and lies that sound so real. She can sing you a love song, then rant at you that you shiver, and than sing a love song to someone else. A perfect actress - but just for her own evil script.

And I was well learned that my mother was a narcissist, I thank God that my father raised my from when I was 6 months. She raised my sister (10 years younger then me, she came back to my father and me what I was 9 years old) and my sister is an extreme narcissist as well. The mother of my first two children is a narcissist and the mother of my wife as well.

Once I learned to understand the patters, it became evident that my narcissistic mother made me vulnerable prey for narcissistic women. And again, I'm so glad that I finally managed to escape and understand the patterns.

Best wishes
David
DavidJanS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote