View Single Post
added

Member Since Jul 2019
79 hugs
given
Default Jul 22, 2019 at 01:18 PM

I take Methylphenidate ER, LA 30 mg. once a day. Last month I changed insurance providers, and that was a nightmare. To make a long story short. My wife and I came back to the provider we've had for a few years now. When we changed, they told us everything would stay the same...
Well, turned out to be that I started getting charged a steep price for Methylphenidate, which had an exception introduced my Pdoc with 0 copays, the previous tier 1 drug was not ER, it caused me palpitations and I ended up having to take am and pm dosages to maintain the attention and focus I was getting with it. However, I peaked at 3 hours and, if I took the next dose, I was restless at night and could not get much sleep, even taking trazodone, which I still take...
ER Methylphenidate acts as coffee, heart rate accelerates a little, but much more mildly, compared to non- ER meds I've been on before...
I have looked into a couple of different supplements and have found out that, the effect is somewhat noticeable for me... I could be biased, and it could be a placebo effect.
However, what I did notice is that my speech is definitely more fluent and thoughts flow out of my mouth without much effort... LOL... I have been told to not miss opportunities to keep my mouth shut, but... so be it...
The biggest issue is money. Going with nootropics can be pricey, but so can Methylphenidate when and if I have to pay the entire copay price for it...
added is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky