View Single Post
bizi
Bizi is bizi

Member Since Nov 2005
43.8k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Red face Jul 22, 2019 at 08:28 PM

WEll I spoke with Dr. orazio today ( my PDOC) and she wants me to start taking visteril an anti- histamine to sleep at night and 18mg of melatonin...I have never heard of taking that much have you?

She said to discontinue the zyprexa because of my restless legs...a symptom of TD. So we don't want to mess around with that. Thank goodness. I think I remember taking that in the past and having the same effect. I forget that.

I am glad that she is willing to prescribe something new.
I hope I sleep tonight.

So I told charmaine that I feel like I have OCD, obsessive compulsive disorder. She said to wait until my next appointment to discuss this. I asked her to relay this to my pdoc Dr. Orazio before so she has time to think about it.

Spend a good part of the day thinking about my compulsions(food, internet and alcohol, and picking). I think these can all be from an OCD type diagnosis. Carol is the one to mention it to me.

I called my sponsor (Carol) and told her that I was still drinking and that I wondered if I was right for AA. She said that there are a lot of people who still drink and go to AA. So I am still going to meet with her tomorrow night at 6pm and then go to the AA meeting at 8 pm on wednesday.

After work tonight I stopped by fat pats for a few beers.
After that I picked up my new rx for the visteril.

Jeff cooked Talapia for dinner tonight along with some edemami, It was delicious!. After cleaning up the dishes I came on here.
Having another beer or two before we watch downton abbey.
We really have been enjoying the show. The movie comes out in the fall I believe, looking forward to that.

Our kitty hattie has reoccurring cancer on her back. It has been operated 2 times and now has come back the third time so we are going to take her to baton rouge for an assessment and guidance toward chemo therapy. We can see doing that and not radiation. That would mean going to baton rouge once every 3 weeks like humans....not sure ...will wait and see what they recommend. It is an injection site tumor.
WE re just waiting for the cancer/tumor to cut off the blood supply to the skin above it to die and become a wound like the two last times. When that happens she will have to have dressing changes and wear the thunder shirt to hold the dressing in place.
Not sure where to go from here.....she is a sweet kittie and young 10 years old.
She is too young to just throw in the towel.
We don't have kids we have cats.
bizi

klonipin , 1mg at night,
4-5 peri-colace for chronic constipation

multi vit,, vit c, at noon, tumeric, caffeine at noon
PRN Remeron 15mg at night,
zyprexa10mg under tongue,
requip2mg.

bizi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
TunedOut