View Single Post
SunriseCoco

Member Since Jul 2019
1 hugs
given
Default Jul 23, 2019 at 11:31 AM

We haven't met face to face yet, but I still feel like we formed a rather strong bond in that time. I felt closer to her than to my previous girlfriend who've I met physically and been with for almost a year.
I know it's easy to think such a relationship isn't worth pursuing, but I don't think it's possible for us to even have such a flawless honeymoon phase given our disorders. I feel like our struggles only helped us get closer together.

I don't take her disappearance as a sign she's fed up with this relationship, or as a lack of clinginess. It just comes to show her instability and the severity of her disorder.

I'm not thinking about moving on; I neither want that nor could live with the thought I'd promise someone my loyalty only to break that promise as soon as things get difficult.
I just wish to know if there's something I could do for her. I'm particularly interested in what other bipolar people might have to add to this. I really want to understand her and help her the best I can, even if it means giving her the alone time she needs.
SunriseCoco is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote