View Single Post
DavidJanS
Account Suspended

Member Since Dec 2018
1 hugs
given
Default Jul 23, 2019 at 11:54 AM

Hi tecomsin
Were you alone? I can imagine that if I were alone, I would have posted a lot as well. I can imagine that it is very hard, to be all alone after narcissistic abuse. But I was lucky, I had a person who truly loved me (and is still), whom I love, and we did all things together in our "new live", all day long.
You have been miss-guided by other people on the forums you posted on?

Yes, you are right, act with caution. I did not for the first 5 months.
Then I started to realize the real situation and changed my approach.

The damage in terms of money is huge, but I do not think she could bring me into a mentally problematic state.
The worst outcome would be if she would get the full custody and my children would have to suffer even more.
But as she does not bring them to school regularly and the school director already complaint at the police about this and it would become even worse if I was cut out, I do not think that she would be able to keep them for long until official places would intervene and understand the judge's mistake.

I had the feeling that the judge was quite indifferent and not really convinced about either of us. The longer it takes, the more problems she produces, the bigger is the chance that even the blindest judge will see where the problems come from.

But, nothing is for sure, my lawyer, although public, is focused and careful. Her lawyer is a hysterical anti-man-fighter, so much chance that she makes severe mistakes.
In one year, we will know more!
DavidJanS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote