View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 24, 2019 at 02:17 PM

Can you buy a punching bag, @mark p? Sometimes that can help! I'd also suggest to do some physical exercise if you're not already doing it. Perhaps you can try out yoga or mindfulness as well! Just some ideas for you. Pick what you like. I also COMPLETELY agree with @StreetcarBlanche about exploring your Anger and what may be causing it. Are you seeing a therapist right now? I feel like that may REALLY help you. I hope you'll be able to manage your anger and stress! It's good that you're reaching out for help. That means you WANT to get better. You've already won half of the battle. Keep fighting! I hope you have friends and family who can support you! In either case, we're here for you when you need advice and support! Feel free to PM ANYTIME! I'll try to get back at you AS SOON AS I POSSIBLY CAN, I PROMISE YOU! Stay safe and take GREAT care of yourself! I'm sure others will gladly help you as well! Just keep reaching out, ok? Sending many safe, warm hugs to BOTH you and your family and friends, mark p! KEEP FIGHTING AND KEEP ROCKING!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Bill3

Thanks for this!
Bill3