View Single Post
Anonymous40099

Default Jul 24, 2019 at 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hienieboo View Post
I want to know how many people in this world has been affected by childhood neglect? I am sure there are a lot of people that can related to this. Family issues are never easy to speak about nor is it something that I would be proud of. I hate how my father has treated me in my past and how he judges everything that I do. I learned to distance myself away from his threats that he doesn't know how to speak to me about. I realized that it is because his father never knew how to related to him either. I am here to break that cycle and be more content with being me.
I am not a parent, but I was told that parenting is not easy. But ... I cannot imagine a situation where a parent would abuse a child constantly, verbally and physically, which was my case. Constantly. On everything. How I dress, how I speak and what to speak, where I go, where not to go, with whom to talk or not talk, .... etc. My father wanted to micromanage my whole life to the smallest detail because "I don't know what's best for me", and that I will "thank him later" for his great job in abusing me and my siblings!!
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
eskielover, unaluna