View Single Post
Trace14
Grand Magnate

Member Since Aug 2014
2,762 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 26, 2019 at 12:55 AM

Well mom eventually called and left a message on my answering machine that she just called to see if I was dead. I know she was joking...or was she. I called her back and we talked, or she mainly talked and she was quick to get off the phone but I stopped her, and asked her why she stopped talking to me. She said her feelings were hurt that I didn't let her pay for some of the lot and put her name on the deed also. That she thought I was being selfish. First she never mentioned wanting to pay for the lot or have her name put on the deed. She had prior knowledge that the lot was going to be for sale but she didn't want it until I was already in the process of buying it. The conversation pretty much ended after she called me selfish. What's different here is that if I hurt her feelings it was unintentional. She , on the other hand, intentionally did things to hurt me and it has changed our relationship. Can't put my finger on it, but I feel like I lost my mother, and she just an acquaintance now.
Every since I have been working anything she wanted she had. Even raised her when I was just a child. I've thought about sending her a letter and let her know how I feel, but that may just make things worse.

"Caught in the Quiet"
Trace14 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky, Open Eyes

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky