tecomsin
Magnate

Member Since Oct 2017
736 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 26, 2019 at 08:19 AM

Hi David,

Are you saying your wife, the one who is a mythomaniac, left you 11 years ago for another man and you got back together with her?

What do you mean you nearly ended up dead? It sounds like you went through a horrible time for decades. I was only with my mythomaniac for a few years and we had no children together.

I had a psychotic break at the end of our relationship when he took up with another woman. He had left his passwords of various accounts on my laptop and I was reading his emails until I deleted it all from my computer. That is how I knew he was with another woman. He was always asking me if I wanted to read his emails. Of course it only made me sicker to be thinking about him.

I didn't feel guilty I just lost my self-esteem in a major way and I don't think to this day I have fully recovered from the loss. I hadn't experienced what they call "NPD rage" as an adult before. It made me realize I had some major deficiencies in how I related to other people that I would have let such a person into my life despite all the glaring warning signs,

so the guilt I feel is guilt about letting myself down. I feel guilty too about reading his emails and doing other things no self-respecting person would do. What did you feel guilty about?

2.5 mg olanzapine
tecomsin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote