View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 26, 2019 at 02:09 PM

I hear you, @summerfields! I can understand how you feel right now I'd say definitely contact your Pdoc if you need assistance. Other than that perhaps you can try to find some distractions and just keep your mind occupied for as much as you possibly can. That can help a bit. Unfortunately I don't have a lot of advice to give to you as I'm not very good with it I hope other wiser posters will be able to help you out. Nevertheless, I'm here for you when you need someone to listen to you. Don't hesitate to PM me anytime. I'm sure others will gladly help as well. Definitely contact your Pdoc and ask him if it's possible to make another Meds Change that better suits you and your needs. You have EVERY RIGHT to ask that. Please keep us updated on your situation if you want to! Sending many safe, warm hugs to you, summerfields, and to ALL the people you Love and who TRULY Love you and Accept you for WHO YOU TRULY ARE! PLEASE KEEP FIGHTING AND KEEP ROCKING AS MUCH AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN BECAUSE YOUR LIFE MATTERS AND YOU'RE IMPORTANT!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*, Jedi67, Wild Coyote

Thanks for this!
Jedi67