View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 27, 2019 at 06:27 AM

If that's how you feel, @facelesscontributor, then I agree with all the other wise, wonderful posters that it's up to YOU to leave him. Tell him that you don't feel ready for a relationship right now! Just be honest with him and tell him that you think that's the best option for BOTH of you. Also, I wish you good luck on your healing and your journey! I truly don't believe you're "unfixable" and even though self-awareness by itself may not be enough it IS a good starting point so be proud of yourself for that. I hope things will work out well for BOTH of you in your own separate lives and I hope you have a support system IRL as well. I'm not sure if you're seeing a therapist right now but maybe that could help if you haven't considered it already. In any case, I wish you BOTH the best of luck with your journey and your life! Sending many safe, warm hugs to BOTH of you and to ALL the people you Love and who TRULY Love you and Accept you for WHO YOU TRULY ARE, FACELESSCONTRIBUTOR! PLEASE KEEP FIGHTING AND KEEP ROCKING AS MUCH AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote