View Single Post
Crazygrl882

Member Since Jun 2014
Default Jul 27, 2019 at 12:28 PM

Sorry to hear about your boyfriend and therapist. I just got an appointment for Monday so I’m happy about that. There was a cancellation. I cut one more time so I really want to talk to her. I had texted my friend who lives out of state to try to get some support but he didn’t respond so I cut and then he responded. Wish I’d just waited. I told him not to worry anymore. It was super late at night so I understand him not getting back right away. Plus he’s married he probably shouldn’t be getting texts late at night. But I had no one to talk to. I think I’m done with my boyfriend. Every time I’m with him he fights with me. Last night I showed him this sheet I filled out at my grief support group about how I felt the day my dad died and how I’m feeling now. He said Iran been 7 months I should be over it. I said it happened 3/24. That’s 4 months! And some people in my grief support group lost their husband like a year ago or one guy lost his son to Suicide 3 years ago. My boyfriend said that’s wrong. You have to move on. He said he lost his parents and he moved on. I was so hurt. We got in an argument. I said I expected a hug when he read that not that! I think he makes things worse.

PTSD
Agoraphobia
Fibromyalgia
Crazygrl882 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote