Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2017
9,712 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 27, 2019 at 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous40643 View Post
My CEO called a meeting with me today to "discuss my annual review", which really, as it turns out, was to tell me he has a decision to make and he may let me go??

I had a GREAT annual review, btw, and I've had great performance in my year there.

So it turns out that it has to do with my A-hole boss misconstruing things I've said to him and whispering in the CEO's ear. My boss, I have now figured out, IS TRYING TO GET ME FIRED.

I am beside myself!

So I tried to clear up the misconstrued info with the CEO today, and then separately and later on, with our HR representative as well.

She told me that what I had to say about everything is very different than what she's heard.

IF I lose my job, I am screwed financially. I am stressed beyond belief.... and the fact that this wouldn't be performance related??????

I also have NO recourse legally IF I am let go. I am an employee at will, which means they can fire me without cause.

ARGH!!!!!!!!

Just trying to receive some support right now since I am so upset and distraught...
I am sorry that this has happened to you! I was force to quit because I was about to be fires because of my disability!
Buffy01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote