Thread: Locking myself
View Single Post
Sertke

Member Since Jul 2019
3 hugs
given
Default Jul 28, 2019 at 07:32 PM

I have this problem in school with writing assigments where ill be unsure of how to do them, and then ill just kind lock myself on that and get really irritated both at the assignment and myself.
And for some reason the thought of getting help someone else is just really... Off putting? I really hate doing it, because im stubborn and want do everything myself and i dont like having someone watch what i do and so i lock myself again. This is quite a big problem since a very large part of our school work consists of writing assigments.
And now when i write it out it sounds stupid and like it shouldn't be hard to solve, but it is and i just have no idea why.
Im sorry if this doesn't make total sense or is rambeling, its 2 am im really tired and probably shouldn't be trying to write, so yeah if you need clarification ask. I might even delete this tomorrow when i read this and get a panic attack over it being bad. On another note: im not if locking oneself means what i think it means i English so i guess i will explain it, essentially i convince myself its not going to work and get stuck there.

Either way, any ideas why this is? Do i just need to try to over come it?
Sertke is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky, Skeezyks