View Single Post
MDDBPDPTSD
Veteran Member

Member Since Oct 2010
249 hugs
given
Default Jul 29, 2019 at 07:19 AM

I had an incident occur that was bad but not as terrible as it makes me feel. I seriously wanna move away from everyone and just be with my dogs. No more humans. I don’t want to see them ever. I want online docs and mailed meds. I want to order everything online and sleep through the UPS delivery day. I only want contact with them that I control access to me and my stuff. Like on the phone or online. If I don’t like what they are saying, I can just hang up or block them depending. Can not do that in person.
I wish I could just beam out of here really. But it seems like anywhere I am is just not safe. I am fed up with being victimized. I don’t know what else to do except never leave my house and don’t open the door.
Even then, they decide to smoke dope in front of the door so I have to smell it. I will get over it. But it makes me mad that I have to. People should just respect others. Period. But instead it’s all about what they can get. I know many in this group have experienced the same thing. I am so sorry.

Hugs from:
Oizys, seesaw