Community Liaison

Member Since Jun 2016
70.9k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Heart Jul 31, 2019 at 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fern46 View Post
My new exercise video came and I jumped right in. It is a bit harder than I expected, but I needed a new challenge. My eating has been ok, but I need to stop eating so much sugar. I get on a roll with desserts and then start expecting them every night. I have kept everything within my calorie limits, but I know the sugar isn't good for me.

I lost .2 lbs again. I was hoping for more, but I have continued to tone my muscles and I think that is offsetting the weight loss. The important part for me is feeling good and I do. I feel healthy and strong and all of my clothes fit well again. I've been exercising almost daily for two months and it has made a big difference. I'm only putting in 30 minutes each day, but it is intense and I focus on improving each time. I needed something I could stick with and my plan has been reasonable to follow.

I hope everyone is having a healthy week! I know so many are suffering with illness and other ailments and I hope they resolve soon.
Did you like your new video?

I have been craving sugar, too. I always do when I start a low carb diet. If I can keep from feeding the cravings, I get over it all in about 1-2 weeks. If I give in, I am a hostage to it for as long as I acquiesce.

I have to, at least initially, eat more protein to survive the cravings.

Wow, fern, its sounds like you are doing a great job!

As for exercise, I had been walking. I have torn the fascia in my foot. It is incredibly painful. I cannot strain it much without causing further damage.

I am trying to think of exercises I can do. I can't stay on my feet right now. I do have a recumbent exercise bike. It is in storage. I might see if someone will help me move it here.

I ate within guidelines today. It helped that I had stayed busy!
My very best to All!

Hugs from:
Jedi67