View Single Post
Anonymous45521

Default Aug 04, 2019 at 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seafarer View Post
I never thought about them that way before, but what you said makes sense to me.
I work in a big city and the transit system I think turns us all against each other. They make it so there are not enough trains and ability to get to your job and it starts to feel like survival. By the end of the day fighting with the smallest of rude behavior all day long it makes people NOT want to be with others.

While I bet in a very isolated place people just long for others.

In the 1800s manners was also a massive thing, because if you were fortunate enough to find another human, you wanted to do all you could not to offend them. But now, manners are out the window because honestly, you DO want to offend them. Someone takes up 4 places on the subway because he wants the space. People push in when there is no room because they are tired of waiting for others to move in.

I truly think there are too many people and I truly think that what government is not telling you is that SOME DAY, unless there is a big war or pandemic, we are going to overwhelm each other or the planet or both. I just hope that day doesn't happen in my life time.

ETA: I also believe that these gun killings are a symptom of too many people. It may be connected to mental illness to but until you have spent a day with too many people acting poorly you don't know how it feels.

Last edited by Anonymous45521; Aug 04, 2019 at 12:26 PM..
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky, Sleepyem

Thanks for this!
*Beth*, MickeyCheeky