View Single Post
the moon

Member Since Aug 2019
Confused Aug 04, 2019 at 01:17 PM

Hey! Im new here so hey. I just wanted to have some type of answer for whats going on. I know that this is not where i could get my answers but maybe i can find some people that can relate. So about a couple mounths ago i started feeling empty. I started feeling weird because i dont find my happyness or even the sadness that i already fell before and that makes me unconfortable. Is like something is missing. And i dont know if thats normal or if im just overthinking but i feel really uncofortable. And i dont know why, but im always thinking that the way that this is going to stop is if i just go to another place far away from here. Its weird and i feel so stupid talking about it.

The other thing that makes me not confortable is my autoesteem. Its so bad. I cant even take pictures anymore or even sometimes i dont want to look at the mirror. And i was hoping to have my parents support but they just put me down even more. Maybe thats why i want to go away.

God i really feel so stupid writing this because theres so many real important problems in the world and im just here talking about dont feeling nothing and autoesteem. I just want love, i want somebody to love even if is a friend, my parents, my brother or even someone else. I need that because i cant have it myself.

If you read this thing thank you for having patience. Bye!
the moon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
unaluna, zapatoes

Thanks for this!
Skeezyks