View Single Post
divine1966
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2014
1,277 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 05, 2019 at 07:29 AM

If you don’t enjoy bonding and it’s not something that you naturally gravitate, then why are seeking bonding with people?

You sound like you want to be someone you aren’t. Someone who is able to be authentic and naturally connect with people.

I personally don’t think people change and doubt they need to. Wherever you go there you are. No number of methods of strategies will change who you are. You can change your behavior to an extend but how is that authentic?

If you need to pretend to maintain civility and avoid trouble with people at work and casual acquaintances and public in general then it’s understandable and makes sense as we all do it to an extend even if we aren’t psychopaths. You can’t have close connections/relationships while pretending to feel something. If you really don’t feel it .

If you truly are a psychopath (which I am not 100% sure) I dare to say that psychopaths likely don’t form close authentic loving connections with others because they likely cannot.

Can you enjoy your life without bonding/close friendships/relationships? Hobbies? Learning? Helping others without bonding? Career?

I hope your t can help with all this
divine1966 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote