View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 05, 2019 at 08:42 AM

I am deeply sorry, @Ne1Man! Divorces are NEVER easy and I am DEEPLY SORRY that you're feeling SO ALONE! Allow yourself to take time to grieve like StreetcarBlanche has already wisely said better than I ever could. Try to spend more times with your friends. I also completely agree with sarcgeo's wise words and nicoleflynn's wise advice. Just try to seek as much support as you possibly can. There is help out there. Support groups and other groups like that! Of course there's also this WONDERFUL Forum if it can help a little bit so please don't feel shy about asking for support here! Feel free to PM me ANYTIME as my inbox is ALWAYS open for you or anyone else! Sending many safe, warm hugs to you, your Family, your Friends and ALL of your Dear Kind Loved Ones! PLEASE KEEP FIGHTING AND KEEP ROCKING AS MUCH AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN LIKE YOU'RE ALREADY WONDERFULLY DOING ALL AND ENTIRELY BY YOURSELF! YOU'RE AWESOME, YOU'RE IMPORTANT, YOU MATTER AND YOU'RE WORTH IT! THAT'S A PROMISE! PLEASE REMEMBER THAT AS MUCH AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN! YOU ARE IMPORTANT AND YOU MATTER AND THAT'S ABSOLUTELY TRUE! KEEP FIGHTING AND KEEP ROCKING AS MUCH AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN LIKE YOU'RE ALREADY WONDERFULLY DOING! PLEASE NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote