View Single Post
starryprince

Member Since Mar 2015
288 hugs
given
Default Aug 05, 2019 at 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdgirl9918 View Post
Unfortunately, it’s been the same. She’s still very abusive as always. I went to the counselor which was a horrible experience and nothing was ever done. She wanted to tattle tell on me to my mom, and she also screamed at me to shut up and stop crying. I begged her to please not call my parents and she told me that she isn’t a child and won’t listen to me. I keep getting body shamed all the time even though I’m very lean and fit. I also keep getting cussed out and have had things almost chucked at me ( my dad has to block the objects she tries to throw at me ). My dad knows the abuse happens and tries to calm my mom, but I believe he is also scared of her so nothing much gets done. I had a heart to heart with him in private and he told me to not tell anyone about the abuse because he doesn’t want CPS coming to our house. He told me it would all be over in 2 years when I graduate and plan to move to New York for college. I told him my mom calls me a retard all the time and he said “That’s her way of encouraging you”. It was heartbreaking. My mom is planning on coming to New York with us and I honestly wouldn’t be able to deal with it if she does. I just wish this nightmare would be over.
Wait, your guidance counselor acted that way? That's horrible and they are not fit to help children if they act that way. I know you probably won't go to her again but if you ever do, I would record the session and report it to a higher up if she treats you the same way. I'm sorry to hear that your father is an enabler. I can relate to that in some ways. I'm ashamed of your father for not standing up for you. He's letting you down. If your mother is throwing things at you, then things are getting physical. If there is a teacher you can confide in, then maybe you can try telling them? I know you're hesitant but it might be worth a shot. I really wish things get better for you.

Hugs from:
bdgirl9918

Thanks for this!
Open Eyes