Thread: T's gender
View Single Post
Rive1976
Grand Poohbah

Member Since Mar 2018
144 hugs
given
Default Aug 05, 2019 at 09:28 PM

Not to get off subject but I get hypnotized every Tuesday. She doesn't regress me or talk about memories in any way. She puts me under by saying you good at going into a trance. When you were little you used little words and then little sentences and then little paragraphs. Just like you were good at that you are good at going into a trance. Try to pretend to open your eyes twice. I can tell you are going into a trance deeper and deeper with each breath because you are still. Your blood pressure and breaths are getting lower. Then she says you are at a beautiful waterfall. You can go to the water and touch it and swim in it. Breath in good breathe out cares. Then some stuff about being the most important person in my world. That I won't let any negativity in. Then she says this is for all D's people and parts to hear. Do not come out unless you have special permission from D to come out ( this is for the unhelpful alters) then she says I won't have some bad thoughts that I have and then says on the count of 5 open your eyes. She won't do repressed memory hypnosis. I would neve r do this with a male T. So far it's been helpful.
Rive1976 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote