Threadtastic Postaholic

Member Since Dec 2018
192 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 06, 2019 at 12:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pygmalion View Post
Which is awesome and amazing, and very rare!

But are you both totally or completely satisfied? Most people I speak to aren't because they always have unfulfilled fantasies or longings, say for other partners or younger partners or some type of sexual activity they don't have with their partner. Or desire more or less sex than their partner(s).

I can't think of a single heterosexual man, for example, I've spoken to who doesn't on some level also desire sex with many other attractive women as well as their partner, no matter how good their relationship. It seems then that there is some degree of sexual un fulfillment in their life. Quite a few old men also seem to desire that their wife was younger or more physically attractive etc. The same goes for most women I've spoken to also - most people have at least some basic promiscuous instinct within them that is left unfulfilled.

I think it’s very satisfying and hot. It’s not boring and we do not fall into a routine. A couple of weeks ago all the kids were out for the day and we a-hem did it in the living room because I attacked my husband. We try and spice things up by not doing it the same way all the time. We are very much in love and have been together since I was 18. maybe it’s because I’m not that old yet(unless I look really old and am fooling myself ) or our bond but we just haven’t lost interest and are really into each other. It’s always amazing, satisfying soul to soul sex.

President of the no F's given society.
sarahsweets is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote