View Single Post
Desoxyn
Metaphysic

Member Since Aug 2016
4,912 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 06, 2019 at 12:59 AM

It was time to take my beta blocker and I was getting physical anxiety so I smoked a bowl of Temple high CBD strain weed but still was having mental anxiety so I took 1mg alprazolam.

Then I smoked my last cigarette ever. It's almost 12am. That's day 1 of not smoking, August 6th 2019. I've never been so sure that I can quit since I've ever quit. When I did quit, I was an ex-smoker. Now I'm a happy non-smoker.

I'm very relaxed but the relaxation won't last so I'll sleep as I just took a melatonin and 50mg of Seroquel.

I'll wake up very tired as usual and then take my Vyvanse and it will become slightly stressful but I will handle it because I just finished reading "Alan Carr's - The EASYWAY to Stop Smoking". It made me realize that smoking is all brain washing. Cigarettes do absolutely NOTHING for anyone. Cigarette smoking isn't a choice but a drug addiction. Smoking makes people even more stressed, bored, unfocused etc and the only reason that a smoker smokes is due to nicotine withdrawal from the previous cigarette and brainwashing by society, cultural conditioning and the tobacco companies. Smokers already know the health consequences of smoking which makes them want to light up a cigarette. It's VERY hard to quit without knowledge and just willpower alone.

I recommend the book to anyone who wants to quit smoking. You continue smoking until you're finished the book and can take your time reading it. After 1/3 way through the book, I already wanted to quit but my mom's bf (Who recommended me the book) told me to keep smoking until I'm finished the day that I found out my mom was diagnosed with breast cancer. My dad had cancer, aunt, grandfather, great uncle and more. I may have Lynch Syndrome which greatly increases the chances of cancer but that's just one of the things that can cause poor health.

6 million people die every year from smoking. Since the 21st century, over 1 billion people have died from smoking.

Wish me luck =]
Desoxyn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
childofchaos831, Sometimes psychotic