Threadtastic Postaholic

Member Since Dec 2018
192 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 06, 2019 at 06:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetcarBlanche View Post
No you didn't offend me. I was actually agreeing with you that I do believe people can give off the wrong vibes that make them easy prey to manipulators, especially when it comes to romantic relationships. I wasn't offended by your post above at all. Your journey through alcoholism to the other side of sobriety is truly inspiring and shows what a strong person you are. You deserve to be in a healthy marriage with your spouse. It makes sense to me, that I probably do give off 'victim' vibes to manipulative men, so your post above was extremely helpful to me. I don't think I would be single and still attracting self absorbed men (who play the victim with me, "woe is me, my ex was horrible, blah blah blah"). I'm truly so over it. I just want to attract healthy men to me. I'm so sick of these men who want to use me emotionally. I deserve better, you know? What is it with divorced/recently dumped men who think just because I'm empathetic, I will devote all of my energy to them b/c they are lonely and want attention? What about me, huh? What about my needs? I should start a vent thread about it.

Absolutely start a thread. I would love to participate

President of the no F's given society.
sarahsweets is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote