View Single Post
Tucson
Grand Magnate

Member Since Jul 2014
16 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 06, 2019 at 11:01 PM

I have been assessing the damage to my finances over a period of time. Fortunately, I did place some money into something substantial instead of junk. I took inventory of the current day used prices regarding my three hobbies which spans many decades.. My hobbies are photography,, antique firearms, and music synthesis. All this gear totals up to $46,000. I find this hard to believe. The antique firearms are a good part of this. I do not know what to do. I am selling some of my photography equipment, the parts that I have never used. It sucks to have an overwhelming debt when I need to sell off much that which I want to keep. .

I am still looking for a job. Nobody wants to hire me. This was also true during the Christmas season I do not know what is going on with myself. My friend may end up hiring me when he gets a new up coming contract.

I have been really depressed. My new puppy has been helping me. However, what is frustrating to me is that she carries off my stuff and hides them on me. LOL I am still looking for my shoes. My CBD vape juice, and capsules, will be here maybe by Friday. This helps me, which is very noticeable to me.

Last edited by Tucson; Aug 06, 2019 at 11:19 PM..

Hugs from:
Anonymous46341, Innerzone, Jedi67, liveforsummer, Nammu, Sunflower123