Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jan 2015
95k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 07, 2019 at 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildflowerchild25 View Post
I GOT THE JOB!!! I’m going to be an English teacher in a school for kids with emotional and behavioral problems once again. I’m so excited! The only thing I’m worried about is I can’t renew my teacher of students with disabilities certificate until I get 21 post baccalaureate credits. I have 21, but they’re in two different programs (some in a master’s the others in a regular post bacc program). I’m not sure if that will be acceptable. But I will have 21 credits by the end of the fall semester so hopefully everything will work out. I would hate to give notice at my current job to find out I can’t take this new one. But I will ask about that. I have to go for a physical on Friday that’s going to take 2 hours I hope I don’t have to run! I don’t mind lifting now that my back is healed up but I still suck at running.

I’m so excited! I’m already planning bulletin boards and classroom motivators and lesson plans. I just have to find out what the curriculum is. Then I can focus on one thing. I want to do the poetry project I did with my gpa kids with them but they said they focus on test prep and I’m not sure I can tie poetry into test prep.

Yay! So excited!
Congratulations wildflower!!! Good luck with your new job.

Hugs from:
Jedi67, liveforsummer