View Single Post
Fractal Night

Member Since Sep 2018
20 hugs
given
Default Aug 07, 2019 at 11:45 AM

I’ve had digestive issues almost my whole life. One flare up I had to lower my dairy intake and eventually drop it out of my diet entirely. Another time I had to go very low carb for a while to get things back to normal. This last time was the worst. I had some of the symptoms you are describing like it being hard to eat, stomach hurting, bloating, all that fun stuff. Did some research on my own since doctors have never been of much help for me in this area. What I found was Atrantil, a new nutraceutical that relieves bloating and abdominal discomfort and is also great for treating issues like SIBO (which you might want to test to see if you have that as well). It really helped me a lot so I would highly recommend looking into it. Of course it’s not the cure all for everything, but you can read comments on amazon about it and see how it worked for others and what their symptoms were etc.

I think my last flare up was so bad because I had been under eating for the last 2 years. One of the best things you can do to help your digestive system and overall health is to eat the recommended amount of calories you need every day (a food plan and diary really helps). If you don’t, it just messes with your healthy vs. bad gut bacteria and things can get really bad. I got so sick I seriously felt like I was going to die, so definitely take care of yourself! I would recommend regular meals and regular amounts of food on a regular basis (they can be more meals more often if you need to eat less at one time, just as long as it’s the same from day to day) especially if you’re prone to falling into unhealthy eating habits. FOD map didn’t work for me either. Maybe just try focusing on foods that seem easier to digest (I had a lot of soup, shakes and blended up a bunch of meals when I was at my worst) At the end of the day proper amount of calories is more important than maintaining the perfect diet

Also digestive issues and low iron can contribute to anxiety. So if you ever have a problem where you feel extra anxious and you don’t know why, it could be from those issues.

Anyways just putting some things out there that worked for me. Hope you find something that works!
Fractal Night is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote