Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2013
14.3k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 07, 2019 at 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Day Tripper View Post
By accidently, I ended up losing like 20lbs, While taking 100mgs of Seroquel, because I started the chip diet lol. Basically, all I'd eat is chips with 3 beers to keep my anxiety down and save money. Otherwise, I'd spend $30 bucks on lunch EVERY SINGLE lunch, and spend 200 a week just on lunches because I'd always order 2 tall beers. But now that im on payroll, my taxes are taken out automatically. Thank god for my boss doing that. It's nice to not have to worry about taxes in the middle of the winter.

I shouldn't drink beer at work, I know, but It's nice to look forward to something in the middle of the day to feel a little emotion and to take away anxiety and depressing thoughts. I don't drink otherwise except when I write on the weekends.

I've been using coffee to help with my junk food cravings, like drinking black coffee no sugar or anything and water throughout the day , it seems to help I tend to buy a bunch of crap I shouldn't convincing myself I'll just have a little snack now and then then it snowballs to out of control bingeing

R.I.P mom 8/6/55-1/15/16

“All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle.” -St. Francis of Assisi
Blue_Bird is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote