Member Since Jun 2016
70.9k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Heart Aug 07, 2019 at 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innerzone View Post
Congratulations, wildflowerchild!

WC, I've got to admire your equanimity on the .gov situation! I'd be totally flipping my ****(!)

Christina... sigh... I wish for your situation to be better. All around. You are an amazing person! Your isolation sounds like good self care right now -- a reprieve.

Around here, let's see... Tomorrow instead of regular T session, it's some yearly assessment (?) thing. I seem to recall there's a goal component. I'm thinking I'm going to try to address trauma -- my last relationship, especially how it destroyed my ability to trust, and maybe childhood stuff as well. And of course, continuing on the BDD, even though I think it's pretty hopeless and it's not considered a "serious" mental health issue. (I could go into why I understand that perception and how my case is far more extensive than that, but I'll spare you).

In good news, my boss was doing the (month/quarter/whatever, I wasn't totally clear) numbers yesterday, and I had the highest sales(!) That's a shocker, especially given how much time I missed! It also felt redeeming, as I made a really stupid mistake the other day and also really struggled with a project that caused me to get virtually nothing else done, so I was pretty down on my recent "valuable-ness". So the validation felt quite good. (Ha, how's this for telling? The boss exclaimed, "whoa, IZ!" and right away I said, "Oh no! Did I do something wrong?!")

Today's a day off with no set agenda. I plan on having a good one!
Hi IZ! Congrats on being tops in sales! I think I can see where you would be very good at sales! You have a great personality!

I keep going back to setting some goals with my pdoc, but we just don't get to them, as it seems I am often simply running around, putting out fires. i hope your goal-setting works out well for you!

I hope you did have a great day today!
I wish you many more!
Much Love ~!

Hugs from:
Anonymous46341, Fuzzybear, Innerzone, liveforsummer, Nammu, Sunflower123

Thanks for this!
Innerzone, ~Christina