View Single Post
Anonymous49071

Default Aug 08, 2019 at 07:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singer47 View Post
I did nothing yesterday. I don't feel for doing anything today either. I have some kind of hopelessness in me for the time being (old family problems).

I think the best is to decide to do some "things" and then come back here and report that I have made them:

- Eat
- Mindful exercise
- Unpack the rest of my luggage from my holidays
- Put the washing machine to work
- Empty the dishwasher
It was a slow Wednesday, still with the feeling of hopelessness. I did the Mindfulness exercises twice (as I should according to the program). I wasn't hungry at all, but forced myself to make fried fish and potatoes. I put the washing machine to work, had not enough energy to empty the dishwasher and only some energy to partly empty the suitcase after my vacation.

So far this day (Thursday) I have only sat here with the feeling that nothing helps. I feel useless in some way. I feel overwhelmed because the Mindfulness training doesn't fit my usual daily program (took more time then I thought). If I hadn't paid for the whole 8 weeks program, I would have put it aside, forgot all about it.

There is one more "thing": My GP thought that I would get more energy if I quit 1/3 of my antidepression medication. Yes, I did, but it scares me, because I don't know how to use it.

May be I shall try to fill one week's timetable with all my usual activities and see if that is manageable. If it is, it will help me to focus on one thing at the time and use myself wherever I am.

I am going to my desk to make the timetable.

Be well all!

Hugs from:
Deilla, Sunflower123

Thanks for this!
Deilla, Sunflower123