View Single Post
Human3284

Member Since Feb 2017
Default Aug 08, 2019 at 04:34 PM

So I had 1 final time with her a week and a half ago, I say 1 final time because I am moving on with my life and will find people that give a ****. We went for a hike and hung out for almost 3 hours, she told me if she can give me $1,000 instead of the $1850 she owes and call it a day (and she did that day too) because she has other things she needs to put her money towards, gave me the whole "omg that money helped me so much" speech, told her I only did it because I wanted her to get away from her job and heal up and be healthy and happy. She's about to move in with her boyfriend now about 45 minutes away and soon moving to almost the other side of the province with the rest of her family. I aint happy she stiffed me after I was the only person who helped her out in her time of need, I was her only friend that actually kept tabs on her making sure she's ok. I can't even get 1 phone call from her, not even 1!!! yet her boyfriend they call eachother 1 or 2 times a day every day he's not around. Also all the lies she spoon fed me about wanting to hang out more and inviting me out with her when she goes to events, how she has more time for people that matter to her. Boy was I a fool thinking she was talking about me lmao. I am such a fool, she also tells me sometimes she hates men, so not surprised really. Not really been thinking about her that often since she only wants to pay me $1,000 instead of the full $1,850. I mean it's not really about the money, I feel like this whole time I was just taken advantage of for my kindness, who does that? she's definatly not the nice person I always thought she was. Everything was a lie between us pretty much and it's made me feel sour inside. I'll just let her fade away, no responding to her texts which I probably wont get anyway and move onto better people. Who knows, maybe in 10-20 years I'll hit her up and see how her life is but the friendship is dead for good now.

Anyway I gave tinder and POF a try, always ended up the same even if we exchanged numbers and started texting back and fourth, even ones that just wanted friendships. They always said peace to me or ghosted me, so I got rid of my accounts and I am just going to go the whole "lone wolf" for a long while and work on myself getting better as a person and being more active outside, then maybe retry people again. I tried to meet up, but online dating is a "numbers game" and a waste of time IMO, need to get better at talking to people face to face instead of boring texting all the time. All they say is "omg you're so funny" and stuff as we text and I guess that's not enough, making them laugh when that's what attracts a woman. :/

Last edited by Human3284; Aug 08, 2019 at 04:47 PM..
Human3284 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
unaluna