View Single Post
Anonymous49071

Default Aug 10, 2019 at 02:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singer47 View Post

I will follow my written plan for Friday. That includes eating healthy, walk outside, visit the grocery store, do work in the house, do two Mindfulness trainings and more.
My yesterday became much different then what I had planned. First there "popped up" some office work I had to do. Then it took me hours to copy my old stuff over to my new mobile. I shopped grocery for the whole weekend for myself and for my sick relative. I ate out; a good and tasteful dinner. Had no energy to do the mindfulness exercise in the evening. Saw something at Netflix and went to bed. Even if the day turned out otherwise than I had planned, I felt satisfied with it. I just did what I had to do and was OK with that.

Saturday: I jumped out of bed while the clock rang and almost fell asleep during breakfast. I did not make any thoughts about that my written plan was too strict (no generalizing), only accepted that I was tired after my busy yesterday and went back to bed to rest (not to sleep).

For now I will do my mindfulness exercises. Then I have planned to do the following (and not blame myself if it is too much - just be in the here and now):

- wash what needs to be washed in the bathroom
- put the washing machine to work
- dust and hovering in the following rooms: bathroom
- entrance
- living room
- bedroom
(Mindfulness exercises in the evening).

May your Saturday be good!

Hugs from:
Sunflower123

Thanks for this!
Sunflower123