View Single Post
birdcrazy
Veteran Member

Member Since Sep 2009
Default Aug 10, 2019 at 10:23 AM

I'm such a complex case that I wish I had real help in my main problem...

I know that part of my MI is Bipolar because I've had severe depressive and I had severe Mania too with psychosis mixed in.

My meds basically do a good job of preventing the severe mood states and psychosis, but I still have extreme, unstable emotions and something that is either meltdowns or some sort of outburst disorder since I was a kid... That's what is killing me right now. I am trying to find answers. I am also diagnosed with borderline personality, but most people think I have Asperger's, though my doctor disagrees (but my talk therapist thinks I'm mentally ill, have a personality disorder and I'm on the autism spectrum)

No matter what my label is my meltdowns is the major disability I face. Sometimes I get meltdowns just thinking about it... Mental health wants me to go through DBT therapy, but the meltdowns happen so fast I can't apply my skills before I am angry or too sad.

I wish I had a different doctor too. I felt good on Zoloft, but she said I was feeling "too good", called it hypomania, took me off the med completely, now I'm depressed... And I'm not depressed enough to go to the psych ward, but they can't move up my appointment... So I have to suffer in depression and meltdowns....

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn, downandlonely, MickeyCheeky, Open Eyes, SlumberKitty, TunedOut, zapatoes

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky