bizi
Bizi is bizi

Member Since Nov 2005
43.8k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Red face Aug 10, 2019 at 08:03 PM

I am frustrated.
My sleeping has been terrible. Last night I think I got in 3 hours.
Since I drink she discontinued the klonipin for sleep and I have been a mess since then. Some good sleep mostly not.
I tried seroquel, trazadone, unisom, melatonin, visteril/atarax.

The change from lamictal to llithium has been seamless.
300mg in am and 600mg at night. Tonight was the first full dose then blood work on thursday. she wants to keep me on 100mg of lamictal too.
When we switch from geodon to vraylar....that will be a more difficult switch. I don't know when she wants to do this.

My routine blood work last feb came back with an elevated blood serum calcium level. At that time I was taking 1400mg of calcium.
I cut the calcium back and then retested one month later and it was back within normal limits. Though, just last week I had labs drawn for baseline results and the calcium was even higher this time. So they told me to hold all calcium suppliments. I asked about hyperparathyroidism and they will run the test when we recheck in a month. I want to be able to take the calcium supplements because I have a history of osteopenia.
So we shall see.

Unstable mood/bipolar/OCD=
increased drinking, eating, computer, picking.
I am hoping for better control with the med changes in time and have more control over my addictions.

bizi

klonipin , 1mg at night,
4-5 peri-colace for chronic constipation

multi vit,, vit c, at noon, tumeric, caffeine at noon
PRN Remeron 15mg at night,
zyprexa10mg under tongue,
requip2mg.

bizi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote