Grand Poohbah

Member Since May 2019
6,984 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 10, 2019 at 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doremi72 View Post
That was not so much the case, we were playing a computer game, not so much having a serious conversation. He didn't even know I did that. About that sexual imagery, that doesn't happen, that's the case, I can't have erotic imagery about men. Regarding women vs men, It's just that I can relate more easily to men than to women. I don't know how to talk to women. It's like I don't feel manly enough around them. They scorn me most of the time, except when they're older women, then they want to 'mother' me.

Thanks for the replies so far people, very kind, others are welcome!
Some kisses are sexy but maybe the thought was totally randemn? (or something crossed your mind right before the thought--next time try to catch/remember what crossed your mind that triggered the thought? Maybe the video game with him made you feel brotherly solidarity.

Perhaps you say closetted gay because of women's reactions towards you? Again, maybe some sort of social anxiety? When I used to drink in college, it would sometimes make me more happy and relaxed around guys. People treat you differently when you feel relaxed, happy and confident.

I am married and in my 50s so I only have to worry about how my husband responds but time and experience (maybe practice by continuing to talk to different women--how many times have you felt scorned and if you have anxiety like I sometimes have--when you are feeling anxious/uncomfortable, it's not attractive. People have moments when we feel "on" and other moments where we just aren't feeling "in stride." For me, manly would be confident but laid back, has a job or on a path to one. Overweight is OK, for example, Chris Pratt was cute in Parks and Rec and I found William Shatner attractive in his TV role on Boston legal.
TunedOut is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote