View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 12, 2019 at 04:25 PM

You can refuse to do that thing they've asked and you also don't owe her ANY explaination AT ALL, @MrsA! I COMPLETELY agree with what ALL the other wise, wonderful Posters have already wisely said BETTER THAN I EVER COULD! You don't need to mention your reasoning. Just tell her that you won't do it and perhaps make up some excuse or tell her that you're already busy with your current project and that you don't have the time to do what she's asked. I also agree with what divine1966 has already wisely said better than I ever could about trying to find another Job while you work on this one if you want to get away from that environment. That's just our Advice though! Please let us know how things turn out for you. Feel free to PM me ANYTIME you need it as well! I'm SURE plenty of Others will gladly help you out as well! Please keep us updated if you want and I hope you'll stand up for yourself to her as you have EVERY RIGHT to have yous Days Off just like EVERYONE ELSE! Sending many safe, warm hugs to BOTH you, @MrsA, and ALL Of Your Loved Ones! KEEP FIGHTING AND KEEP ROCKING A SMUHC AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN LIKE YOU'RE ALREADY WONDERFULLY DOING ALL AND ENTIRELY BY YOURSELF!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MrsA