View Single Post
kcattakcinap

Member Since Aug 2019
Default Aug 14, 2019 at 07:34 AM

Hi Doremi72,

Sounds like a difficult childhood. Me myself had an encounter with my best friend after my first girlfriend told me I was a bad kisser. I remember it to be nice but we stopped seeing each other after we kissed a few times. I still don't know why. After that encounter I always was interested in girls. Always was sexually and emotionally attracted to women, all my life. Until a moment I had a Tinder date. For the record, I am now 30. On this Tinder date (last september) the girl told me she was in a relationship and wanted to cheat on her boyfriend before getting married. I don't know why but during that evening, even when she was giving me oral sex, I could not get it up.

I thought.. can I maybe be gay?

After I have no recollection of thinking I was gay. Until now, with my current girlfriend. There was a moment I had it physically difficult to remain an erection (on the very first time we were in bed together). Again I thought, am I maybe gay? And I started to think about a men sucking my ****. I don't know if this helped. I don't think I had this moment again with my girlfriend. you need to know, I love her very much and want to be with her all the time. But also questioning myself if I am really in love...

A few weeks ago I suffered from a panic attack and since the second panic attack I have this strong feeling I am gay. But rationally I know I can't be. Although I keep thinking I am... I think/hope it is a kind of distortion in my brain. If this is, maybe it could also be a distortion in yours?

Any help on my issue is not perse necessary, but I'd love to hear if someone has the same...

Good luck Doremi72
kcattakcinap is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote