View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 14, 2019 at 08:46 AM

I understand why you'd feel hurt, @TeaFruit! I am SO SORRY for what you're going through! I COMPLETELY agree with possum220's wise advice about contacting an Administrator or whoever's in charge to talk these things through! The way you're being treated is NOT FAIR AT ALL and you have EVERY RIGHT to SPEAK UP! Please do that if that's possible! I feel like your therapist should just be honest with you if he feels like he's not the right "fit" for you so perhaps it you feel like it you can decide to talk to him about ALL of this as well. I am DEEPLY SORRY for what you're going through. I know how hard it is to find a therapist. Please don't give up your search and NEVER give up Hope! There IS help available out there! We're here for you as well when you need us. Feel free to PM me ANYTIME when you need us! PLEASE NEVER GIVE UP HOPE! You are important and you deserve help! You matter and you're WONDERFUL! You know that to be true! Keep us updated on your situation if you want to. Remember that my Inbox is always open for you and for everyone else as well! I'm SURE plenty of others will glady help you and guide you as well. You ARE Very Much Loved By EVERYONE Here and We're ALL Your Friends Of Course Like This Thread CLEARLY Shows! Sending many safe, warm hugs to you, @TeaFruit, and ALL Of Your Loved Ones! PLEASE KEEP FIGHTING AND KEEP ROCKING AS MUCH AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN LIKE YOU'RE ALREADY WONDERFULLY DOING ALL AND ENTIRELY BY YOURSELF!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote