View Single Post
sarcgeo

Member Since Jul 2019
11 hugs
given
Default Aug 14, 2019 at 09:32 AM

Malcolmsadness, I am so touched by your story. About 2.5 years ago, my soon to be ex wife told me she was no longer in love with me. Whatever that means. We were married for 7 years and she told me 3 weeks ago that she wanted a divorce. We lived for 2.5 years as friends, with no intimacy. I truly understand your feelings of isolation and being ignored. My wife told me the same, she isn't happy, even though I tried giving her the world. Admittedly, I wasn't the greatest husband, but I do know that I helped her quite a bit.

As to meeting people, I am not familiar with small towns. I live in the bay area, so there are many opportunities to meet people. There is the site that Sarahsweets mentioned, meetup.com. I have been dying of the isolation, luckily I have found a therapist. The other really, really difficult thing for me is having to live in the same house with my soon to be ex as we prepare it for sale, knowing that it will all come to an end.

Regarding your sick mother, I am familiar with that as well. If you are intent on finding someone, she will need to be patient. It appears you have a lot on your plate. I am not trying to make a judgment call, just an observation.

--sarc

Last edited by sarcgeo; Aug 14, 2019 at 10:38 AM..
sarcgeo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky