View Single Post
healed84
Young Butterfly

Member Since Jan 2012
1,475 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 14, 2019 at 09:33 PM

My pdoc did something today that I have really been needing from t for the last couple of months. He was getting ready to open the door for me at the end of my appointment and he said “healed you have a pretty good handle on this, keep going.” I said thanks, he opened the door for me and I walked out and he said “hey, seriously.. you have a handle on this, you have good insight and you need to remember that.” Just the way he said it, and looked at me I could feel the caring and supportiveness coming from him.

And I thought how ironic, since this
Spring that is what I have been really trying to get out of t. Actually, right before I left to see pdoc today, I got an email from t that was in response to a panicked email I sent. I was looking for a more supportive response and I felt like I got something that was not that. And really if I could describe t over the last couple months it would be he is being kind of an hardass.

So, I got what I needed.. just not from the person I wanted or suspected it would come from.

"You fail to recognize that it matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!" - J.K. Rowling. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

Hugs from:
LonesomeTonight, NP_Complete, Polibeth, SlumberKitty, unaluna

Thanks for this!
atisketatasket, chihirochild, MobiusPsyche, unaluna