View Single Post
Anonymous40099

Default Aug 15, 2019 at 09:56 PM

I did it twice in the last 15 years. In the first time, I did it without anesthesia, while in the second time it was with partial anesthesia. I don't remember it was painful the first time. The second time they insisted to bring someone, and I didn't know anyone, so I told a neighbor, and he came at the end of the procedure. I don't know if he expected money, but I invited him to lunch at a restaurant as a thank you. You will feel dizzy for a good 15-30 minutes after the procedure if you go for it with partial anesthesia. They usually will make you rest in a bed for 15-30 minutes, at least that's what they did with me the second time. I felt OK after 30 minutes, and I think I could have gone home alone in a taxi. Now I need to do upper endoscopy, and the doctor asked me again to bring someone with me because it will be done with partial anesthesia, but I still don't know anyone who would sacrifice their time and come with me as a favor. I don't know about these services, but I think I will cancel this one. If they allowed me to do it alone, I would do it.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote