View Single Post
Anonymous48813

Default Aug 16, 2019 at 05:09 PM

Can you still experience BPD, borderline personality disorder even though you never drink , take drugs or reckless sex or reckless driving to emotionally regulate yourself. It's just you self harmed when you are emotionally heighten by some thing
Does that still go under BPD?

Because I have done the treatment which is called Dailet Behaviour Therapy for short it's called DBT. It did helped and I stopped self harming but I still experience emotions go up and down. Within a day, some times it takes a n hour to calm down or takes me half an hour. It usually be what some one said some thing to me. Or the anxiety going to a socail event I will cry in going if it's by myself. I do have fear of rejection so I avoid socail things at all cost. Incase they might say some thing and I get so upset I can't function..

So I am wondering maybe it's not BPD , maybe it's something else.

My therapist says I have dependent attachment. She said how I can't call her even once when I'm emotionally distress to break the dependency. Plus, my partner he can't feed it either. But he experience this No More Mr Nice Guy thing. If you don't know what it is Google No More Mr Nice Guy and it will explain. In a nut shell they just like pleasing everyone. Which means doing everything for some one
Which doesnt help me. If you experience dependent attachment. It kinda got more worse when I meet my partner 10 years ago. But then I again I always put my
dependency on others.
So I dont know if BPD goes with depdencey.

My therapist thought I might experience autism. But the high function side of it that would go under the radar and never be picked up. I did the test I got 80 out of 100. Which is high in my opinion but my therapist said you had to get 100 or above for it to be autism. Or them to take action.

I will add a side note I experience OCD since I was 11. I been on antidepressants since I was 11 as well. And did CBT therapy. I have done CBT therapy when I was 20 for OCD and again when I was 25 for general anxiety disoder. But it seemed to help but not really.

So...from what I've told you what's your opinion?
Thanks for reading my message and taking the time to read it. Much appreciated.

Last edited by Anonymous48813; Aug 16, 2019 at 05:29 PM..
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Fuzzybear, MickeyCheeky, unaluna

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky, Skeezyks